Sunday, April 22, 2007

Life, It Comes And It Goes

The one thing in life
That doesn't change
Is that things change
Whether there's joy or strife
It's all part of life
Recognize the value of every day
Because some things will go
And some things will stay
That my friends is life
So make sure there's time to play
------Kilroy60--(-)-->


"retractor"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

"habacuc"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

"cant"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

"flews"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

"gyve"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

9 comments:

RL said...

Hi Kilroy,
I've linked you
Pls link back
Thanks
RL
My Lounge
http://thestamfordraffles.blogspot.com

Lisa Steptoe said...

You've got me addicted to making my own splatter art - DAMIT. I need to go to work. Having fun.

The Wandering Author said...

That does look fun, doesn't it? I'm going to have to play with it, if I ever have some free time...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Kilroy. I've been swamped with this and that, so haven't made it here as often as I'd like. I did manage to write an entry for your latest Carnival - got it in about an hour before deadline.

Annelisa said...

Hi Kilroy

Thanks for stopping by - good to see you round the blogosphere again (though maybe you've just been going elsewhere...)

I see you're into a new line of art - colourful!

Rosemary said...

Laughter and fun should be part of every day! I tried playing with the pollock site, but couldn't figure out how to change colors, etc. Dummy me.

honkeie said...

Everyone needs an escape from reality. Too much of that bad medicine and your mind will defenatley go to the wolves.

tfg said...

Stay away from the Brown Acid....

Naomi said...

Good poem. I like the artwork too Kilroy. Thanks for the Pollock banner but had already copied the other carnival banner from your site.

Anthony said...

You started this, so it seems only right you join in the game!

Do you play tag? Hoping you'll take up this mission...you're it!