Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Was "Interviewed" Today...Via Email

I responded to a request today for an email interview. This is it...

On 12/26/06, matt clarke wrote:

Hi I like your site.

I write a comedy blog. I wondered if you wanted to take part in an interview to highlight your site.

My site is
http://www.mrjoeblogs.blogspot.com/
The questions are as follows :

Name : Kilroy_60
Age : Old enough to know better, Too young to care
Location : The Writer's Nook
Vocation : Consultant
Philosophy : Live Passionately.

Sum up what your blog is about for us. The Gonzo Papers is written in the spirit of Hunter S. Thompson. The human condition is examined, there is exploration of that which lurks in the shadows and a point of view is expressed without apology.

Why are you doing your blog? Education requires an exchange of ideas. Blogging provides me with a forum to both learn and teach.

How much would you sell your blog for? How much is your soul worth?

Please include any picture you want use to use in the article I have attached what I think is a classic picture of The Good Doctor. I regularly publish my original photography in the blog; there is not one photograph I could select from the collection.

Tell us a random funny story that comes to mind I'm having CRS symptoms today; I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Are there any blogs, you enjoy reading? Yes.

Whats the funniest entry on your blog? I write them; I don't judge them.

What is your writing style? Gonzo!

Why should someone visit your site? It is an open door to expand knowledge, to explore possibilities and to experience the beauty that is life.

What do people commonly say about your site? That would depend on what people you ask.

If you could recommend one website, what would it be and explain why (can't be your own website!) www.1ForYourSuccess.blogspot.com - For Your Success is about making a positive difference in the world.

Tell us just one of your favourite actors, actress's, film, song, and
comedian(up to you if u want to explain why) Jack Nicholson; Jane Fonda; The Out of Towners with Jack Lemmon and Sandy Dennis; Alice's Restaurant; Richard Pryor {I don't explain.}

Tell us a joke What is the ultimate question for a dyslexic agnostic?

What would you wish for with 3 wishes? 1. One more day with her, being happy. 2. Long lives, good health and much happiness for my family and friends. 3. To be a better person tomorrow than I am today.

Your site address : www.KilroyTheGonzoPapers.blogspot.com
Kind regards
Matt

Thank you for your interest.
Cheers!
Kilroy_60

6 comments:

RomanceWriter said...

I love this answer
How much would you sell your blog for? How much is your soul worth?

It's cool that you were interviewed.

Happy Holidays,

Sara

Suzy said...

Good grief, Mr. Joe Blogs is a monster. He wrote me the identical email and I'm to be featured tomorrow on his blog. Seriously, is it so hard to vary one word? Just one?

Anonymous said...

I love this! This was awesome! The reporter/ questioner needed better questions but how exciting! ~M All the best darling!

Anonymous said...

Well how about another interview for BLOG VILLAGE? I am serious about this! I have started interviewing my fellow BLOG VILLAGERS and the interviews are posted in the VILLAGE NEWS. If you are interested please contact me via email: memories@pjscorner.net

Peila Kolassa said...

Never check an interesting fact, just let it bump along and say thanks for the memories.

mpaskel said...

I like this guy. He has star quality and a bit of rakishness( if that's a word).

I'd like to have a scotch with him.

mpazkl