Saturday, June 16, 2007

When Splatters Matter

It's feels as though my infatuation with jacksonpollock.org has run its course. At least for now. I have a collection of creations banked. When and how I'll post them I don't know. For the moment I'd like to share these...

"disposable"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

"paanga"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

"saanen"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

"vainglorious"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

"whit"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

"zombiism"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

4 comments:

Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper said...

Paanga and Zombiism are my favorites in this grouping.


A nice thing to serve at the dinner.

Tumblemoose said...

Interesting.

I'm reading Duma Key by Stephen King right now. All about a Construction manager who discovers a hidden talent for painting.

Nice stuff!

George

Global Patriot said...

I'm thinking that Jackson still has the edge on you, but it's amazing what sort of patterns emerge when tossing paint around!

Unknown said...

i love a lot of color as color is a way of expressing yourself whether the color is black or neon pink i really like these as each time i see them i see and feel something different