Thursday, February 21, 2008

Both Romance And Lust Have Their Place; Don't Forget Either

Photograph by Kilroy_60
Foreplay is defined as, sexual stimulation preceding intercourse. An accurate definition, indeed, but not enough illustration to be clearly understood or helpful.

A critical thing to remember is that it's the brain which is the most powerful sexual organ.

More than anything, what drives TheSpecialOne wild is when I send her love letters. She is, in fact, the only one for whom I put pen to paper. {If you need help with this, check out the linked page.}

The greatest failure is focusing on sex and forgetting the importance of romantic ideas. The best foreplay starts long before the first touch. It's best to start early and move at a pace that allows a tsunami of pleasure to wash over you.

On the other end of the spectrum, fanning the flame of lust is something that shouldn't be ignored.

I recently sent this email to TheSpecialOne:

Thinking of spending the day with you tomorrow...

We talk, and laugh...enjoying each others company...both wanting to please the other.

As we eat...we linger...engaging in lively conversation at times...and other times, not talking at all...both, thoughtful, and wanting.

You notice my looking at you, in that special way, knowing that I love you...and want to make love to you...me knowing, you feel the same.

Neither can help but touch the other...something simple, the brush of a hand.

I love you. I want you.

Call me.

No comments: