Monday, October 29, 2007

Awash, Again, In A Tsunami Of Pleasure...


TheSpecialOne was feeling especially playful over the weekend.


When I took these photographs about two months ago I decided not to share them. I knew "the right time" would come, even though I had no idea when that would be. I don't know if this was the best time, but definitely a good one.


I received an email from TheSpecialOne, asking me to log in to chat.


It wasn't long before I knew what she wanted to chat about. Not that she needed it, but I decided to feed her hunger. I sent her a photograph...


And so it went, we indulged heartily until I was typing with one hand.

When I emailed her this photograph with a note, she asked me for phone sex. After she begged, in that playful way she does, knowing who is in charge, I allowed her to call...

About two hours after we started she was telling me how much she wanted me to visit her. She said she needed me to come to her.

The other thing I did when I shot the monarch photographs was to have 8x10 prints made of these three...


When I delivered them to her we were, again, awash in a tsunami of pleasure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm. more please. Of these kind of post, I mean. Ahem.

Anonymous said...

This is a great post. Not what I thought it was going to be at all. But great nonetheless.