Monday, March 03, 2008

Thoughts On Being Successful In Business

Photograph by Kilroy_60
Today, at lunch, I was contemplating an invitation that came to speak to a business management class at Park College. I can't imagine it's something I'll do, but I did dash off a few tips to be successful in business.

This is what I came up with...

---(-)-> Never compromise your ethics for money
---(-)-> Be honest when representing your company, regardless of setting or circumstance
---(-)-> Give back to the community that supports you
---(-)-> Only sell products and services you truly believe are of high quality
---(-)-> Sell your product/service at a fair market price, equally fair to the consumer and you
---(-)-> Follow-up to ensure satisfaction
---(-)-> Be sure your customers have reasons to refer you to their family, friends and/or associates
---(-)-> Be sure potential employees understand what will be expected of them and communicate honestly and clearly what they should expect of you
---(-)-> Be open to input from employees at all levels of your organization
---(-)-> Make it standard operating procedure to go the extra mile

It was about this time that The Master Baiter showed up, and I put my list aside.

1 comment:

Marion said...

super list, Kilroy...and the photo is terrific as well. Beautifully done!