Thursday, August 23, 2007

Awash In A Tsunami Of Pleasure


I had TheSpecialOne purring this morning. And screaming. And playfully begging; in her intoxicating, incredibly convincing way... Funny how one can be saying please, when you both know who is in total control at that moment. Needless to say, we both know it's not me.


Yes, a tsunami of pleasure engulfed us a few times this morning. Which made riding that wave this afternoon all the more enjoyable.


In between I made her smile. She loves monarch and tiger swallowtail butterflies. Which made me very happy to be able to shoot these photographs for her...


She loved them so much that we made sure she had an orgasm for each of the shots I got. An enticement to keep me on the ball she said. I'm looking forward to coming closer to 30 next time around.


7 comments:

kittenmasks said...

That is just absolutely gorgeous - I just wish I could wake up early enough to be able to catch the butterflies out!!

GEWELS said...

Lucky girl!!

I can see why she "begged" for butterfly photos. Nice shots.

CyberCelt said...

Oh, slipping in a little titillation into your photographs? LOL

Are you submitting a post for the rodeo?

Jackie said...

Great photos :)

Sheila said...

Awesome shots.

Marion said...

Incredible photos...glad you made your special one happy!

Maria said...

Amazing... all of it! Loved your spliced in tidbits of information... leaves a person wanting more... so glad to see your doing well! All the best,
M