Saturday, June 28, 2008

Delights Of Summer


One of the best things about summer is strawberries.

They're great naked, of course, but I also love them dipped in chocolate.

On a related note, I took a day off work this week to indulge with TheSpecialOne. She enticed me with a flat of strawberries, an ounce of Columbian flake and three magnums of Don Perignon.

I have to say, as delicious as a perfect strawberry is, it doesn't compare with the taste after an especially juicy one has been inside of her.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wow... Wow...Wow...Wow!

I am speechless... M

wcgillian said...

That is an interesting thought! Is that with the chocolate or without?

RJ

Kilroy_60 said...

Naked, RJ. A variation, you might say, on strawberries and cream. Ho Ho

Idahippie said...

A sweet treat anytime of year ;o)