Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Blog Carnival That's Out Of This World! My Blogiversary Bash!!

Welcome to...
the BLOGIVERSARY BASH!!

This carnival's out of this world!


It's been an amazing two years. I started this project shortly after returning from Cape Cod. How I loved the whisper of the ocean.

{Give me a couple more years and maybe I'll know how to attract visitors}


The best thing about blogging is the chance to meet people you might otherwise not cross paths with. Call it, modern relationships.

Like Shakir, a true poet. {Rare, I must say, that I can be left without words, but he can do it.} And Pud, pictured in all her HNT glory.


This isn't much of a stretch. Naturally, blogging in the spirit of Hunter S. Thompson {Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas} I wish more people would read books...the stuff of life. Of course, I enjoy learning about authors.

{Here's an interesting author doing NaNoWriMo}

Give me a minute... Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic, gorillas in their midst...


Two other things I love about blogging is learning new things and getting different perspectives on the news. {I suppose it's human nature for a writer and a spiritualist}

Talk about great combinations, authors who cook! And I have a soft spot for dogs.

Of course, there are times you can't beat the classics.

Thinking...learning new things and different perspectives. Definitely, gay free Iran. While we're at it, more nonsense. To go further, beyond nonsense, I saw Christmas stuff on the shelf before Halloween!!


One of more serious matters, What is healthy?

Important to stay fit, don't you know, or you end up like the invisible man...

OK, so knowing what healthy is, is one thing. Getting healthy is another. Especially when salmon is the new milk and cookies!

It's all a matter of taking care of yourself. You never know what will happen that might leave a scar.


I have to take a break for a minute...and fight off glaucoma. Do you think I can build a bong from a water bottle, ink pen, aluminum foil and duct tape? MacGyver style!

All this talk of health has me in the mood for one of my favorite new tv shows, Private Practice.

Moving from health to entertainment, I love going to concerts. Rock on, Elton!

{A Blog Village compliant kid post}

And that wraps up the carnival.... Definitely a landmark event for year three!!!

I appreciate all the bloggers who contributed posts. And, of course, I thank you for visiting.

The next Gonzo Blog Carnival isn't schedule yet. I expect we'll have one more before the end of the year. Maybe two, depending...

In the meantime, I'd like to refer you to the Surfer's Paradise Hullabaloo Carnival. See you there!


12 comments:

crimsonflaw said...

Thank you my friend for the spirit you have ....what a lovely carnival...

Jay said...

wow nice work!

im going to have to read all of these now!
: )

Tui Snider said...

Happy Blogiversary! Thanks for including my post. You've done a tremendous job presenting everyone's carnival submissions, I must say. :)

Well, I'm off to read them all now!

Marion said...

I love your pictures...and what a creative post presenting the submissions. Thank you!

I'll have my head deep in the carnival posts submitted here for a few days!

Anonymous said...

Let me as well pass along fine blogiversary wishes, and a thanks for including me in the festivities! Lots of reading to do. It's like a full page of stumbleupons...

Sharon Lynne said...

Quite an interesting post. I really liked the space scenery. I've been reading about the universe lately. Quite a violent place out there...but beautiful and mysterious.

Thanks for including my post in the carnival.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

SandyCarlson said...

This is a wonderful carnival, creative, poetic, fun.

I will be away for the holiday, but I will follow the links when I get home. In fact, I'm going to link your blog to mine so I can just fly through the universe to your blog.

Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for helping me fit in. (I must admit I have bailed on NaNoWriMo, though. I could not invent enough names for my novel to protect the guilty!)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations - you did a tremendous amount of work. Nice job.

Thanks for visiting my new blog. Yes, I'd really appreciate a link and will add you now :) Glad you enjoyed the buffalo hunting story!

Canada celebrated Thanksgiving in October - but thanks for the thoughts :) I'll be eating turkey for you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary to you too.

What idea did you have?

Drop me a note in my comments...

Mother of Invention said...

Congratsbon the 2 year stint! You obviously love blogging and spend a great deal of time on it. You must be efficient! I can no longer handle the time I gave it once so I think I have to cut back again. I don't get around to many blogs at all. Your metre shows you have tons of visitors although they don't always comment. Don't know what people can do to encourage that. Good luck and thanks for the visit. BTW: I love the new look and as always, you have excellent photos! You could post hints on this skill perhaps???

Tea said...

Wonderful pictures and Happy Blogiversary!

tea
xo

Anonymous said...

Those pix are breath-taking!! Love your work going to read all, and for the record I know for a fact the MacGyver method really works!! Congratulations on your blogiversary!