Sunday, June 29, 2008

An Interesting Coincidence

My Site Meter counter rang up visit number 16,000 this morning.

According to the Summary portion of the traffic report, that works out to be an average of 22 visitors per day since 6 March, 2007.


I pay little attention to Site Meter in most cases, but notable visits pique my interest. That said, it was, I thought, an interesting coincidence that this post attracted both visit numbers 15,000 and 16,000.


Yes, exactly 1,000 visits apart, a post featuring Paris Hilton attracted a visit from Phoenix, Arizona then one from Wilmington, Delaware.

The same post, by the way, attracted visit number 12,000. That visit originated in the UK, showing Paris' worldwide appeal.


Putting that aside, I'd like to thank you for visiting.

Whether it was Paris, or another picture, that attracted you, if you clicked a link or followed a comment I wrote somewhere, even if you hit this page in StumbleUpon I'm pleased to have you here.

I'm always happy to welcome long time friends, new visitors who come on purpose and those who fall into the rabbit hole to land here.

Hopefully you'll stay and surf a bit. I'm sure you'll find something you like if you have an open mind and a good sense of humor. I'd welcome your comment to let me know what you think.

I'll look forward to connecting with you again down the road, wherever in the world you come from...


3 comments:

duderino said...

Hehe, sex always sells....even if not sold ;)
I think I'm just one of those rabbit hole fallthroughs...but actually some or even the most ( could'nt rad all of them by know but looking forward to) of your post look and are interesting.
at least i think i found you due to a search for dr.gonzo in goolge (24th page or so) but i always look through that kinda pages.
well, i think i stay for a while and read more of your posts.

Greetings

Maria said...

Always happy to be a visitor!

All the best,
M

wcgillian said...

Great numbers! Congratulations!


RJ