Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Moment In The Garden


It seems like an awfully long time since I've posted photographs. Better to stop doing the jacksonpollock.org creations and start shooting again.

Last evening TheSpecialOne was doing some yard work. She's been keeping herself busy with The Writer's Refuge. It's great to see the joy she gets from it.

For me, one of the things that bring me joy is capturing images like this. Not that they're great photographs, but it felt good getting them.


As always, the requisite, Photographs by Kilroy_60

7 comments:

The Wandering Author said...

Those are better than what I usually take, although I did finally manage a half-decent photo of a swan.

Mother of Invention said...

Beauty! I love roses but they seldom smell as nice as I think they used to...and I love yellow best! Seems like that's the colour they should be for July.

Marion said...

These are lovely photos...and the garden behind looks lush and beautiful! Very healthy, too!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Very very nice! I love taking photos of flowers too!

I took quite a bit in my garden last year.

http://shyuechou.blogspot.com/search?q=Flowers

Do have a look.

Naomi said...

Great photos Kilroy. I love roses. They are one of my favourite flowers

GrizzBabe said...

I wish I had the time, the energy and the green thumb to produce something that beautiful!

Chris Stonecipher said...

My wife is our gardener. Your photos are beautiful.