Friday, December 15, 2006

T Minus 10 And Counting

I'm going to have to do something soon about Christmas cards.

While I don't buy gifts at times they are "expected", I do like to do holiday cards. That said, there have been years my Christmas cards were sent closer to the new year. And other years when the theme was, I hope the holidays were good for you.

I believe I'm going to try something different this year, eCards for Christmas. Egreetings.com has a sleighload of Christmas themed cards, and they're all free!

If David Letterman was doing a Top 10 of funny cards I'm not sure he could do better than this. I liked some of the cards that, while still funny, have what you might call more risque humor. Hard to believe, I know, that I'd be attracted to such selections. 8-)

Something else I liked about the Egreetings site is that you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to send unlimited eCards. A yearly eCards subscription is $13.99. A great thing about this is that you can schedule eCards to arrive on a specific date. I'm thinking about shooting a handful out Christmas eve; good to keep 'em guessing y'know.

No comments: