Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fear And Loathing On Blogshares Street





As goes Wall Street goes America. Which must then mean that the action on Blogshares Street tells the tale of The Blogosphere.

If you are listed among my link exchanges and your blog is traded on Blog Shares I most likely have some of your stock. And your stock is kicking ass!

More often than not, if you're serious about blogging, you're writing posts or checking out ways to attract more visitors. There's one "link exchange" that stands out from the rest, though. It's Blog Shares! What I like to call, The Ultimate Blogventure.

Yes, last night was another late night. Drinking Heinekens, burning through a few fat ones while I was buying and selling. Beating the bushes to find another good deal. Along the way you run into some great blogs; bookmark those to check out later and move on to the next score.

I've been pumping things up since my last update. My net worth is up almost 40%. I'm standing at 543rd in the game with a portfolio worth B$288,585,856.91 in 549 blogs and a total worth of B$28,626,718,077.44. Yes, life in the virtual world is smoother than than this BC Bud. 8-D

As for my blogs, both The Gonzo Papers and Things I've Found In The Blogosphere {The Good, The Bad And The Ugly} are doing well.

Let me know if you want to get in the game. I'll help you along the way. Maybe even pass some stock on to you. Or some cashish. For now, though, I gotta go. I feel some hot stock deals coming my way.

Cheers!

No comments: