Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's A Wonder The Things I Wonder About

I had a problem writing posts during the first year of The Gonzo Papers which were left "To Be Continued..."; a sidebar category which continues to haunt me. I can't help but wonder whether other people ever have this problem. Is it standard practice to save posts which could be considered "in progress" as a Draft. Or do other people write as they are struck by inspiration, publish the commentary and then return to the posts for completion at a later time? I suppose that's one we'll have to chalk up as a Mystery Of The Blogosphere. Or is it a Mystery of Kilroy? I wonder whether I should wonder about the people who post to say they don't have anything to post about. That's a mystery to be explored another time.

No comments: