Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You Have To Pay To Play...

You have to pay to play. I've been playing quite a bit of late which means I have a lot of work to do.

For the past few days I've been going through marathon meetings with BobTheBuilder.

Normally I wouldn't work with a real estate developer/builder. My experience in that arena has been largely negative.

Most recently it was when a friend was having a home built by ConscienceDecreasesProfit. Let's say I had to take somewhat drastic measures to get the last in a series of problems solved. Interesting how things work out when a person has the choice of writing a check or losing their ability to do so.

In any case, back to the point of this post. MarthaStewartLite referred me to BobTheBuilder. He's young, enthusiastic and ambitious. A good combination; he's not raping people to feather his nest yet.

There's a place I like to go for working lunches. They serve breakfast all day which is always a plus for me. Another thing that I like is once the lunch crowd files out it's empty most days until dinner time rolls around.

We started early and worked late in terms of lunch. In fact, I was there long enough to have two breakfast and dessert. On our way out today I left my mark...


I've intended to get back to writing here. Unfortunately, or fortunately based on how you look at it, I've had other things attracting the focus of my attention. Look forward to get back to knocking out some commentary soon.

Cheers!

No comments: