Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Bad Day On The Golf Course Is Better Than A Good Day At Work

Photograph by Kilroy_60
This week I have to put together a media kit for a client whose launching a new web portal, work on a corporate identity program, write three advetorials and analyze a website that needs upgraded.

As Old Lodgeskins said in Little Big Man, "Sometimes the magic works, and sometimes it doesn't."

Noting I wrote sitting at the keyboard was coming together today. So I retreated to The Writer's Refuge. I did make progress with my writing, but it was a letter not any of the projects for work.

I haven't felt much inspiration for photography this winter, which reflects being in an overall funk with the weather.

I went to the driving range at the golf course that I regularly play for practice during the summer. After about an hour I was feeling better. The one hits of BC Bud I was doing between shots didn't hurt either.

No comments: