Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hit This StumbleUpon Page By 2 May - Better Yet Today

If you Stumble around the web you've probably encountered this Earth Day page that enables you to plant a tree just by giving a thumbs up. If not, here's your chance.


It was about four month ago that I started doing StumbleUpon; it's the first and only social networking website in which I'm actively engaged.

Overall it's been both interesting and fun. Mostly I've enjoyed meeting other Stumblers.


I can't say whether it's done a whole lot, or anything, for The Gonzo Papers, or my other two blogs. Ultimately, in that vein, it becomes just another thing that requires time and effort to drive traffic and that's something I can't find much enthusiasm for.

I'll stick to fun and games, meeting interesting people and developing relationships.

No comments: