Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Note Of Thanks

My blogging buddy James {who does the American In Amsterdam blog} contributed this photograph to the What I See Out My Window project that Tony - from The Lives and Times... - is doing.

I'd like to thank James for taking part. It turns out he's moving and won't have this view a whole lot longer; at least that's what his entry said so he may have moved by now.


I have run photographs of The Writer's Refuge a number of times and that's the view I choose to share, so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me to post in this project.

I would like to encourage you, wherever you may be, to contribute the view out your window. All you have to do is take a picture out your window, write a few paragraphs and email it to: antoniomachione@gmail.com

Let me know if you join in.

No comments: