Monday, October 06, 2008

A Garden Party At The Writer's Refuge


I got back to town early Saturday morning.

I'd only planned to be gone for a few days, but my client meeting took longer than expected and then I had opportunities to play golf and to meet with two prominent Republican party operatives.

TheSpecialOne had a handful of her girlfriends over for brunch Sunday. Most of them hadn't seen what she's done with the garden in The Writer's Refuge and I thought it would be fun for her to share.

She was surprised to see the Obama/Biden sign I put out, but not as surprised as I was that she asked me to leave it there.

I'm not sure how much I'll be posting this week becauese I have another trip coming up. More later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great site & I love the Palin commentary.

As to HST, I interviewed Ralph Steadman last year. The link's here:

http://tinyurl.com/4uvevn

Again, good job on the site!