My blogging buddy Danny Brown is helping me get The Gonzo Blog Carnival Series off to a flying start in 2009.
He's hosting the Gonzo Social Media Carnival at his Social Media PR blog on 13 January. Yes...
Entries are being accepted now. To enter, email Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject Line of Gonzo Carnival Entry.
Entries should include...
- Your name as you want it to appear in the post
- The name of your blog
- The blog URL
- The title of the post
- The post URL
- Your perspective on or experience with social media including blogging
- Posts that deal with any social media site where you are or have been active
- How you use social media for business or pleasure
- Social media interactions you've had; the good, the bad and the ugly are acceptable
The rules for this carnival are...
- Entries accepted from blogs only.
- Only English language posts will be accepted.
- No more than one post per blog.
- No posts with titles that include profanity or pictures of a sexual nature.
Deadline for entries is 9 January at 11:59 pm. The Gonzo Blog Carnival Series is sponsored, as always, by For Your Success.