Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kilroy_60's Smokin' Hot 100 {Part 1}


If I were to compile a list of the things I enjoy most in life beautiful women would be near the top.

It wouldn't be a stretch to say that you could classify beautiful women as an industry and there's no shortage either of distributors nor consumers.

Beauty is, of course, a subjective matter and it's a completely different conversation than talking about what makes a woman attractive. It's necessary to consider factors such as intelligence, personality, attitude and style to determine whether or not a woman is attractive.

I've looked at an innumerable number of lists, related to this subject, over the years, which typically rank the most beautiful or sexiest women in the world. It's a safe bet to say that I invariably ask somewhere along the line, as I look over the lists, why did they include her?

In the years I've been publishing The Gonzo Papers I've run posts featuring beautiful women, but never compiled a list; that is until now with the introduction of Kilroy_60's Smokin' Hot 100.

The one thing I'm not doing with this list is ranking the women I include in the smokin' hot category. Conducting any such analysis doesn't make any sense to me. As you go through the list, I expect you'll ask why did he include her? and why didn't he include her? and that, I think, is the way it should be.

Ultimately, the point of compiling this list is to have fun and from that perspective it's already been a huge success. I hope you'll enjoy this first installment as well as those to come.

With that, I give you, Kilroy_60's Smokin' Hot 100....

Danica Patrick...


Kate Beckinsale...


Bar Refaeli...


Sofia Vergara...


Padma Lakshmi...


That brings part 1 of Kilroy_60's Smokin' Hot 100 to a close.

No comments: