Monday, July 19, 2010

Green Acres Is The Place To Be


Returning to blogging isn't something which has come easily.

I won't get into all the things I've been dealing with over the past eight months. But, don't be surprised when you begin seeing me show up more often, because there's a lot going on in my little world and I have quite a bit of catching up to do.

Today I'm posting because I thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures of my garden.

I've been an accomplished indoor gardener for several years, but there are no cameras allowed...because that's what we refer to in the business as evidence. Ho Ho.

This year, for the first time, we set aside some space in The Writer's Refuge for vegetables and herbs.

Actually the only vegetables we put in are tomatoes and lettuce. Along with that, we have a thriving crop of basil and cilantro. Check it out....


To conclude, I'd like to invite my social media friends, who have blogs and/or publish on paid content websites to email me at kilroy.gonzo@gmail.com if you want to get your stuff in front of more people. I can use a hand as well and that's the best way, on my end, to make it happen.

No comments: