Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Debra Carolyn, mmmmmm Queen Deb, Is A Horny Girl

As I soak in my tub my thoughts turn to you, Michael.

I fantasize about kissing you, passionately and feverishly. I want to hold you and you to hold me. I want to feel every inch of your flesh against mine. I want you to slowly peel off every inch of my clothing and I want to watch your eyes as I am truly revealed to you. I want to see the torment in your eyes as they glaze over with lust.

I reach for the bar of soap and glide it softly across the curves of my body, carefully choosing and stopping in certain areas.

I think of you laying me softly upon your bed and climbing slowly on top of me. You gently slide my legs apart with your knee, and then, and only then, do you feast your eyes upon what truly torments you. With the barest touch, you lightly glide your hand over the lips of my pussy; purposely sliding inside. You are aroused and excited by the warm and silky like cream that awaits you from within.

Intricate ribbons of desire curl up and around my wet pussy, and I am unable to resist, as I move my hips in slow circular motions, creating tiny waves, as bubbles skim the water top, the bar of soap moving faster across my naked flesh.

Unable to stand the torment, I smoothly switch sides, you on the bottom, and me on top. Curling down between your legs I am greeted by the root of all my desire.

I press my lips to your cock and with desired soaked eyes, you watch as the head of your cock slowly disappears into the warm inviting cavern of my mouth. In a gentle, yet, feverishly slow and tantalizing motions; I slide my mouth up and down the whole of your cock, making my way down to taste and lick your nuts.

Lost in a wild frenzy of lust and erotic sexual desire, the words are unnoticed as they pass my lips.

“Ohhhh, Michael, Jesus baby, you taste so goddamned delicious!”

No comments: