Friday, June 23, 2006

Have I Mentioned...?

"All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height." - Casey Stengel

Movies I've been watching recently:

<> The Bridge On The River Kwai <> Now & Then <> It Could Happen To You <> M*A*S*H <> The African Queen <> Angels In The Outfield (1951) <> The Blues Brothers <> Fargo <> Pale Rider <> Knute Rockne, All American <> Scarface <> The Outlaw Josey Wells <> The Wizard Of Oz <> The Godfather Trilogy

Photograph by Kilroy_60


Invariably when I go to blogger.com I see an interesting name roll by of a blog that had just been updated. Being a curious sort I don't judge a book by its cover nor a blog by it's name. So, I've been going to check them out. While they won't be appearing in the next "A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Blogosphere" posting, here are some interesting names I've run across recently...

  • It's Snowing In My Heart
  • Sleeping_Through_Reality
  • Alternative Brain
  • When Opportunity Called, It Had The Wrong Number
  • High Society
  • Spiritual Woman
  • Life-Long Dream
  • An Occassional Glimpse Into My Life
  • Metro Goddess
  • My Joy of Life
  • Escapist Entryway
  • Living My Dreams
  • The Distance In Your Eyes
  • Random Ponderings
  • Two World Views
  • Dreams Come True
  • Midnight In A Perfect World
  • White Noise Insanity
  • Raw Curls
  • Draftscript Of My Life
  • Out Of Me
  • A Personal Account Of Lies And Whatnot
  • Midnight Glories
  • Lost In A Cloud
  • Mind Noise
  • Blogitty Blog Blog
  • Live Out Loud
  • Walk By Faith
  • Walking On Fire
  • Rememberance Of Words Past
  • OK, So What's The Speed Of Dark?

It's gotten to the point when I open a blog and see certain backgrounds, I know most lkely I am not going to pursue reading. Why is it that so many people who choose a black background use font colors that you can barely see on the page? It never fails the type size is such that it can barely be read either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.