Friday, February 09, 2007

I Leave The Game A Winner





I've been suspended from Blog Shares; my membership status "under investigation".

I'd like to say it's hard to believe that they don't have the spine to just kick me straight out. I must have failed in my effort to give them every reason.

In any case, looking at my most recent "performance report" and then the updated results as of February 3rd {when I left the game} I did pretty damn well. This makes it less surprising that someone who stood up to the system while achieving great success in the game was not well received.

In two days I improved my standing from 543rd to 398th in the game. I achieved a 122.66% increase in net growth during the month of February! That thanks to the publication of posts promoting the game by myself and my associates whose blogs I was handling; chips were rewarded which I sold with great success.

More Zingers for the powers that be. N'yuck N'yuck N'yuck...knuckleheads.

I was called out for "improper voting"; meanwhile their scoring system for voting showed me improving! Things get worse for "The Top Dog" and his lackeys. I meanwhile find it hilarious. I was beating the game, I refused to take their shit; they took their ball and went home not allowing me to play anymore.

Robber Barons crapped out. I wasn't surprised they didn't stand by me; the founder and his right hand basically live and die with the game. I maintain my membership in B$ Bears with an investment of $1,000,000.

I finish the game with a total worth of B$174,446,407,154.08 and 225 chips.

Blog Shares was a fun way to waste time...because I kicked ass. If I was only willing to kiss ass I'd still be playing. My life is at least temporarily in a state of doom and gloom. I am hopeful, of course, that they'll let me play again.

8-D

No comments: