Friday, March 23, 2007

Taking The Next Step...And Renovating My Sidebar



Awhile back I switched over to the "new" Blogger. I really haven't done anything with it though. As I recall, vaguely, I had a bit of a buzz on when I logged in. I think I jumped into the switch accidentally. When all was said and done, it was done.

I've decided - totally sober this time 8-D - that it's time to take the next step. I'm going to dip into the big box of crayons and add some new color to my little corner of the Blogosphere.

I'm also going to have to clean up my sidebar. It's gotten completely out of hand. if you've spent much time reading this blog that won't surprise you. If this is your first time, welcome!

One of the adjustments I'll be making is posting the results of my VisualDNA Analysis. As much BS as I get in my Inbox, the tip to have a look at this turned out to be a good one. I'm not sure if it's because men are visual, but the result of picking one picture from a group in a number of categories produced a sum total that is largely accurate. Of course, some of the categories didn't have selections that are directly applicable, but they were close enough.

1 comment:

Mother of Invention said...

Wow, have you been busy! Your blog is amazingly different from the first time I ever read it. One can tell you are computer literate to the max! I admire people who can do all that stuff..I can't even do the flicker thing..it's just too high tech for me! But I guess I'm not all that interested or else I'd have someone help me. I suppose that makes me just a simple writer of my own thoughts and I really don't want to be much more than that. Annelisa was the one who filmed the video and uploaded that plus the song I wrote and had recorded onto You Tube. That was kinda cool! I find it hard to keep up with people's posts, especially if they have more than one. I don't know how you all do that! ARe you posting much on your non-ad blog? I kept checking for the longest time and there wasn't anything so I just wondered if you'd scrapped the idea. Thanks for the visit and all this interesting stuff here!