Saturday, April 07, 2007

Blue Duck Is Hosting The Next Gonzo Blog Carnival!


My buddy Blue Duck is hosting the next Gonzo Carnival.

What can I say, Religion, Politics and The Great Pumpkin is the perfect blog for a FREE FOR ALL carnival.

In the free for all spirit, along with the traditional banner I'm making my jacksonpollock.org creations available for posting to promote the carnival. Here's one of my favorites...

"syzygy"
a jacksonpollock.org creation
by Kilroy_60

The carnival will be posted on April 26th.

Check out The Rules and get your post in. We'd like to see this one be the biggest and bestest yet!

Let me know if you're interested in hosting a carnival.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Good luck with your new Carnival!!

I finally have time to start visiting all the friends who were kind enough to offer their sympathies when my Daddy died.

*DB* said...

I like the word "syzygy". And funny - I saw the color blobs and went "well, THAT's Jackson Pollack-y" and hello, it was.

Anyway, Happy Peep Day.

BlueDuck said...

Glad to be aboard.