Friday, April 13, 2007

Set Sail with www.BoatCoversAdvice.com

Have you ever heard this one? Look up the word BOAT in the dictionary; it reads a hole in the water where you throw money.

Pay Per Post advertiser www.BoatCoversAdvice.com recognized this joke as an opportunity. One reason boating is expensive, it's all too common people do not keep up with proper maintenance.

If you're in the market for a boat cover this is a great site. What makes it a quality site though is the insights you get on a range of topics related to boat care and maintenance.

Incorporating a proactive strategy instead of being reactive makes a difference. One of the best investments, canvas boat covers; simple and yet something that gets overlooked.

When I write a Pay Per Post ad that provides an opportunity to learn it becomes much more valuable than what that post pays.

In this case I've had the opportunity to do some reading. When you think of boat covers it would be easy to think...generic. That's not the case though. In fact BoatCoversAdvice.com has details on custom boat covers.

It's a mystery to some of my friends how much I get out on the water; considering I don't swim and I don't wear a life jacket.

There are times during the summer that I escape work. Instead of golfing I go fishing with FinickyExaggerator on his pontoon boat. He is meticulous about taking care of his boat; you can be sure he has a high quality cover.

{Disclosure Policy in sidebar}

No comments: