Wednesday, May 09, 2007

TAGGED by Blog~Blond

Blog~Blond and I are playing tag. And now she's gotten me. So, let's play...

1. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?

My answer: I don't hope to accomplish anything with my blog. I hope. I accomplish. I blog. Each stands independently.

2. Are you a spiritual person?

My answer: See the name of my blog... Fear and Loathing - The Gonzo Papers - A writer, spiritualist, business consultant, explorer and photographer looks at life.

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you?

My answer: This is an interesting question. I would want to have a fully furnished home, a greenhouse with a thriving marijuana crop and a magic lamp with a genie that has three wishes waiting to be granted.

Somehow, though, I don't think that answer would be in the spirit of the question. So, I'll go with... The Boy Scout Handbook {11th Edition}, a new lighter that works and and a magic lamp with a genie that has three wishes waiting to be granted

4. What's your favorite childhood memory?

My answer: I was born an adult

5. Is this your first meme?

My answer: No.

I'm tagging...The Aspiring Romance Writer, The Traveling Diva and Rain at Rainy Day Wonderings

1 comment: