Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Night You Want To Bottle, To Open When You Want Dreams To Come True

It was beautiful last night. The sort of night you want to bottle so you can open it when you want dreams to come true.

I tried writing a few posts. For one reason or another they weren't working out for me.

TheMasterBaiter was in Holland recently. He dropped off a quarter pound of Norther Lights he picked up there. What beautiful buds. That's the blessing of being friends with an attorney who has a client with a private jet.

It was the perfect night to break in a new water pipe. I found surfing to be much more enjoyable than trying to write a post. Given that, I've decided to publish a new edition of A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Blogosphere.

Photograph by Kilroy_60

I've been lucky to find some great sites while I've been publishing the Hitchhiker's Guide. It feels rewarding to me when I can bring attention to a site, to help someone find meaningful relationships in the blogosphere, to make blogging more enjoyable one way or another for someone.

I expect to start the list tomorrow. I'll work on it probably for about a week and see how things flesh you.

In the meantime, I received a phone call from GiGi. We had a raucous go 'round. I've come to find that phone sex is a great appetizer for her before we get together. I'm going to have a bath ready for her when she arrives.

Cheers!

No comments: