Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dmitry Gorin - Criminal Defense Attorney Blog And California Criminal Law Forum

If I need a surgeon I want someone who is appropriately arrogant about their skill, because they're really that good.

Likewise, when I sit in a courtroom, accused of one thing or another that could take me away from The Writer's Refuge for an extended time, I want the best advocate at my table I can get. To have a defense attorney who was at one time a prosecutor is a definite plus in my book.



The Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney Blog | California Criminal Law Forum is a resource that everyone in La La Land should have bookmarked.

This site allows you to tap into the world of Dmitry Gorin. He is, as referenced earlier, a former prosecutor who is now a defense attorney. That, in addition to being a professor at UCLA and Pepperdine Law School.


No comments: