Thursday, February 28, 2008

Planning A Summer Vacation

There are times when human contact is the last thing I want. That makes both camping and online shopping good options for me.

There's something about being out in the middle of nowhere on a quiet night with a sky full of stars that touches me in a way I can't describe.

When I'm dealing with salespeople who haven't a clue what they're talking about, either face-to-face or on the phone, it touches me in a quite different way.

Right about now there's not much that would make me happier than to shop for hiking and camping gear at lower than outlet store prices from Sierra Trading Post, REI and LL Bean. I've been looking at places to vacation this summer, Colorado sounds about perfect.

Yes, saving money, while not having to deal with human contact, is the only thing that makes it better.

Not to Self...need new clothes for camping, a computer upgrade and a stash of legal pads.

What else is there to say, now I have something new to work for.

No comments: