Friday, February 29, 2008

February 29th, Yes, My Birthday!

Photograph by Kilroy_60
The word on the street is that I have a surprise coming for my birthday.

I expect TheSpecialOne to be here in about an hour. She was rather playful when she phoned, right about the time I finished my last post.

She made a point of saying she hoped I enjoyed my appetizer, and that she intended on serving a full meal.

Last night I celebrated with TheRedhead and GiGi. I'd planned to have drinks with one and dinner with the other. As it turned out drinks with GiGi ran long and TheRedhead came early for {our late} dinner. Seeing how well the two of them got along was a treat.

This morning GiGi had to go to rehearsal after we had a good warm up; I went to breakfast with TheRedhead.

Happy Birthday To Me!

No comments: