Tuesday, February 10, 2009

@Kilroy60 Twitter Updates

Today's Twitter Updates...



Kilroy60





Shot 115 playing best ball. Now playing the 19th hole with The Redhead. Ho Ho 5 hours ago from twitterrific

No surprise they consider this their signature hole. http://twitpic.com/24z7x
3:29 p.m. from twitterrific

Having sausage sandwiches with grilled peppers and Heinekens at the turn. I don't think I've missed hitting one tree on front 9.
3:27 p.m. from twitterrific

Picking up nitrous oxide cartridges and rolling papers. 1:03 p.m. from twitterrific

I'm blowing this popsicle stand. 12:41 p.m. from
twitterrific

Taking a xanax and sitting in on a conference call. 10:41 a.m. from twitterrific

@Machione Yes, I'm still in need of a host. I think the date is 23rd. If you can do it shoot me an email and I'll get back to you. 10:35 a.m. from the web

RT @ScottGiorgini Tip for a + 09: Mentor somebody and be mentored by somebody 10:34 a.m. from the web

RT @Kuanyin "Perseverance is not a long race. It is many short races, one after the other." Walter Elliot 10:33 a.m. from the web

@anja Do you have time to host a blog carnival in March? I don't have a date nailed down yet. 10:31 a.m. from the web

@brendoman Did you check out those sites I sent over? I'll have a look at Digg and see what I can do. 10:26 a.m. from the web

@jonathanfields I'll send over the information I picked up at the conference. 10:23 a.m. from the web

@chrisbrogan It looks like I can be in Boston the first week of March. How does your schedule look? 10:21 a.m. from the web

@guykawasaki I have a list for you, but won't be back to The Writer's Nook until tomorrow. Look for it arond lunch time.
10:17 a.m. from the web

Meeting with a client to plan a new product rollout and related website launch. 8:30 a.m. from twitterrific

Taking TheSpecialOne out for breakfast. 6:37 a.m. from tweetdeck

Good morning @weblaunches. Have you connected with @WebWizard ? 6:34 a.m. from tweetdeck

@Scobleizer I use both TweetDeck and Twhirl, but mostly TweetDeck. 6:30 a.m. from tweetdeck

@yokoono Have you been to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex yet? I'm looking to do that has part of my b-day celebration. See you there? 6:28 a.m. from tweetdeck

@KarlRove You were in rare form on Fox News yesterday. Should be in Manhattan end of month. Send me a DM inre: lunch we discussed. 6:26 a.m. from tweetdeck

@dannybrown What's up this morning, fella? What's the latest, greatest news on http://12for12k.org ? I'm posting a button for you. 6:25a.m. from tweetdeck

@unmarketing If you can give me a call later this evening I'll have that for you. 6:23 a.m. from tweetdeck

@golfmastermind I shuffled my schedule so I can get out for 18 this afternoon. 1st time out this year. 6:21 a.m. from tweetdeck

RT @Deepak_Chopra Discover your own discontent, and be grateful, for without divine discontent there would be no creative force 6:19 a.m. from tweetdeck

Breaking up some BC Bud and drinking Johnnie Walker Blue Label. 6:15 a.m. from tweetdeck

Good morning, Twitterville. What's shaking? 6:13 a.m. from tweetdeck

2 comments:

Lisa Steptoe said...

Bullish. I'm tired of trying to find you on twitter. I put in Kilroy60 and get nada. HUMPH!

Global Patriot said...

Am I to assume that your blowing up popsicle stands with those nitrous oxide cartridges? Sounds like something you would do!