Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All My Life's A Circle {aka The Last Road Trip - Part 3}

Photograph by Kilroy_60

It seems like I've been here before;
I can't remember when;
But I have this funny feeling;
That we'll all be together again.
No straight lines make up my life;
And all my roads have bends;
There's no clear-cut beginnings;
And so far no dead-ends.

- Harry Chapin
All My Lifes A Circle

I've seen John Gorka in concert once and both Al and The Master Baiter were there with me. We all loved it.

Who'd have thought when we each bought copies of this CD at the show that the three of us would be riding along together as we are today?

"And that's all I have to say about that."
- Forrest Gump

John played both these songs when we saw him. I hope you enjoy them, we did.

People My Age...



Writing In The Margins...

1 comment:

Gerard said...

"Who'd have thought when we each bought copies of this CD at the show that the three of us would be riding along together as we are today?"

That's the beauty of life, my friend - you can never predict how it will turn out. I have to say, there's a certain romance and warmth to what you're doing in honor of Al, and I hope that you're enjoying your last road trip with him!