Monday, June 22, 2009

Now You Can Follow @Kilroy_60 On Twitter

Yes, it's true, I'm now on Twitter...


I'll be tweeting as a supplement to and a way of promoting The Gonzo Papers.

I've always valued the sense of community that exists between bloggers and that I've found in the stumbletron. Given that, I don't expect it to be a problem to find my place in the twitterverse.

I'll be following those who follow me and will be assisting bloggers to promote their content as long as they're promoting mine. RT me and I'll RT you is a good guide by which to tweet, I'd say.

If you check out my page you'll see that I have my location set as Tehran.

That's because Iranian government's security forces are hunting for bloggers using location/timezone searches. By setting the location to Tehran and my time zone as GMT +3.30 I'm helping create a logjam for those forces trying to shut down access to the internet for the Iranian people.

Be clear here, I do not support the government of Iran. What I do support is human rights and personal freedom.

As far as the background I chose for my page, that will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me already and it's the best way I can introduce myself to anyone who doesn't.

A tribute to the Steelers Nation...



Myron Cope and The Terrible Towel...



Super Bowl XLIII Game Winning Touchdown...




The Super Bowl XLIII Champs are... going to Disney World!



The Pittsburgh Steelers Polka...

No comments: