Friday, July 10, 2009

Prime Prine

"Actors are good liars; writers are good liars with good memories."
-Daniel K. Moran

Photograph by Kilroy_60

It looks like we could be at the Grand Canyon for another day or three.

If by that time we haven't found what we're looking for, perhaps I should say where we're looking for, we'll head back to Colorado and check out the Grand Junction area.

We decided to cut things short today; what I'm not going to do is spread the ashes somewhere, just to get it over with, and then regret the decision down the road.

I wrote previously how it was a John Prine concert that prompted a conversation which, you could say, brought us to where we are today.

We're listening to John Prine as I write and I wanted to share a few of the songs that are favorites of both Al and myself.

That's The Way That The World Goes 'Round



It's A Big Old Goofy World



Bruised Orange



In Spite Of Ourselves



Hello In There



Fish And Whistle

No comments: