Wednesday, July 08, 2009

File: Toby Videos

"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice"
- Sidney Freedman


Going through Al's laptop and cleaning out what I can has been one of the toughest things I've had to do on this trip thus far.

We spoke about going to see Toby Keith in concert three different times, but never made it to any of the shows.

I felt rather bad about that when I found he had a collection of Toby Keith videos.

Whether I'll ever go to a Toby Keith show now that Al's gone I don't know. This may be as close as I ever come, watching videos of him performing live. Enjoy.

I Love This Bar



As Good As I Once Was



High Maintenance Woman



Beer For My Horses



Whiskey Girl



American Soldier



I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again

No comments: