Saturday, January 13, 2007

That's It! That's The Movie!!

I was hanging out with Bugsi one night.

His father is a Dentist which may have been related to the industrial size tank of nitrous oxide in the apartment.


We were doing whippets, drinking Mooseheads, and smoking hash from under a glass. At some point I woke up in a recliner, after a quaalude or two, and saw this movie on television that stumped me. I watched for awhile, rolled a couple fat ones spiced with a bit of hash.

The next morning, I thought the movie had been a dream.

A few years later, I went to visit my little sister from UMP, Burke. She'd transferred to Syracuse. We were breaking in a new waterpipe and wiping out a couple grams of coke late into the night.

This movie came on. The next morning when we got up, I asked her about it. She didn't remember.

The last time I saw The Master Baiter he brought two movies with him for us to watch. Reefer Madness and The Thing With Two Heads.

That was the movie I saw with Bugsi and then with Burke, The Thing With Two Heads!!

The word on the street is that it's a cult classic. One of these days I'd like to be straight when I see it. As I recall, it's a scream with a buzz one.

8-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That one is going on my wishlist