Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Not Wearing A Bunny Suit, But...

Happy Easter...

This is the one holiday of the year when I host TheSpecialOne's family.

We have a big Easter Egg Hunt for her nieces and nephews, spreading eggs in The Writer's Refuge and around the perimeter of the house.

Easter this year is going to be more festive than normal since we were at La Alegría for Christmas. You can tell that by the dinner menu which includes ham, roast goose and turducken.

One thing I like about Easter is it provides an opportunity to pay homage to Ronald Reagan...with Jelly Belly jelly beans. {I've long thought that one of President Reagan's greatest contributions was introducing America to Jelly Belly.} I picked up three pounds including assorted flavors, tropical and sour.

What I'm looking forward to most, of course, is the final round of The Masters. That makes for a rare day when I'd rather be watching golf than playing.

No comments: