Thursday, December 28, 2006

Megaposting at The Gonzo Papers!

Photograph by Kilroy_60
I began experimenting with Pay Per Post this month. The result has been more frequent posting at The Gonzo Papers than ever before.

Taking a look back, it's been an interesting mix.

Blogging Kilroy_60...
Pay Per Post goes Gonzo!
I counted twice; I believe this is the 68th post this month! Especially interesting after posting about 100 times the first year which concluded around the end of November.

I'm thinking that I should mention, I did not compile this list to generate additional - free - links for the advertisers. This has been, to me, an interesting experiment. I believe providing this overview that provides easy navigation through a boatload of posts would be helpful for The Gonzo Papers readers.

No comments: